Choose The Right Support For You
Atlanta Doula Packages and Classes
Labor Doula In Partnership With Stefanie Kelly $1200
- Unlimited text, phone, and email support during pregnancy, early labor, and postpartum with Melissa and Stefanie
- 1 in home prenatal meeting with Stefanie and Melissa to discuss birth options and preferences
- In person labor, birth, and initial breastfeeding support with the doula on call during your birthing time.
- 1 in home postpartum visit and breastfeeding evaluation by the doula that attended your birth.
Postpartum and Overnight Doula $30/hour
- In home help for your family as you adjust to life with your new baby.
- Services may include light housework, preparing meals, help with older children, assistance with feeding baby, baby wearing education, grocery shopping, walking the dog, etc.
- A postpartum and overnight doula does not care for baby or older children while a parent is not at home but is happy to accompany you while running errands, on doctor visits, etc.
- ***Labor doula clients enjoy a $5/hour discount on postpartum and overnight doula support***
Move That Baby $60
- Private 90 minute class in your home to teach mom and her partner positions and techniques for a more comfortable pregnancy, to encourage optimal fetal positioning in preparation for birth, as well as ideas for positions during labor to keep the birth process progressing smoothly and comfortably.
- Learn how to use your birth ball in labor for comfort and fetal positioning.
- Birth ball can be purchased for additional $15
- Learn how to use your baby’s movements to determine what position he/she is in.
Baby Registry Education and Companion $75
- If you are overwhelmed by all of the choices that are available in baby equipment a postpartum doula can help you decide what you need based on your individual lifestyle.
- Which brands are best? The difference between the various features? What you need vs. what you want? What items you may not even know that you need or want? All of these are questions that will be answered during our time together.
- This includes 2 hours of in person assistance at a store of your choice or in your home for an online registry through Baby List or any other online store that you choose.
Cloth Diaper Intro $75
- 2 hours in home introduction to cloth diapers.
- See and touch different styles and materials.
- How to clean them.
- How to put them on your baby.
- How to handle common cloth diaper problems.
- Experienced cloth diaper mom to answer all of your questions.
- Text and phone support as needed to help you trouble shoot any concerns and answer any questions.
Can’t decide what you need? Let’s chat! CONTACT ME TODAY!